How to Earn Money in the Recession

Sunday, March 8, 2009

There is a big problem with all in the recession – money. In the recession all the way of earning money are dump. I had written about earning money previously about some sites like - Cravingcash, International Offers, cashcrate etc. but all are now failed. I have logged in these sites but again after a long time but no site giving me any money for my referral.

There is no work also by the freelancing because I tried much but no one hired me. All people are talking about recession and saying that they have no work in the recession.

I went through Google AdSens also but found very little amount. Every I am getting now day $0.25 to $0.50. It is minimal amount to survive life. I wanted to join for some real work but there was also minimal amount for the job.

After all the analysis I thought to earn money differently in the recession. But there was only one question in my mind that who is responsible for the recession.

I need to know still about the earning money ideas in the recession by online.

0 comments:

New Posts

Readers Views

Followers