Today I made $3

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I joined some day before a affiliate site having decide to earn some cash. I joined SquishyCash because it was free to join. When I signed up instantly in my account I got $3. That was for joining the affiliate. Now, some days after I was not visited on that site but got some more $$$ in my account.

Today, I have visited that site. I saw there were many ways to earning cash $$$. There were contest which had more money to complete that. Another thing was buying advertising. If I am buying advertising and fulfill that I will get some $.

Prize shop – it was another way to making money. If I am buying something on that site I will get a prize on every buying.

Refer- It was also a way to make money by refer some friends. To refer there were some banner also by which you could refer your friend to join the site.



It was all about my experience by that affiliate site. You can withdraw your money completing $20. Now, I am on $3.04 only.

3 comments:

Prem kumar said...

Hi friends,
If you want to earn money Online
Just go to http://earnfrombux.blogspot.com
go ter and sign up for all the sites
i earned $20 from this site.for the past 10 days

newtechiehere said...

It is a good site. I would also like you to checkout http://www.clixsense.com/?2582782 which is also an earning site.

FREE MOBILES 4 U said...

Get Paid to complete offers with Link4earn.com
What is Link4earn?
Link4earn is a free to join "Paid To" program that will pay you money (in US $$) for completing various offers in the form of short surveys, competitions, forms, trail offers etc. As soon as you sign up you will be presented with a selection of offers along with a link to the offer and a payment. Payment can be as little as 0.40, as much as $35. Typically a payment is around 50-70cents and will usually take you a few minutes to complete.

Who can Join?
Link4earn is open to everyone over the age of 13 years old. Despite the fact that the payment is in US $, you do not have to be a US resident. I

Why do Link4earn pay people to Complete Offers?
Companies need to advertise and/or get people's opinions on new products and services. They often do this using short surveys, prize draws, opinion polls, competitions, trial offers and so on. Link4earn are paid by these advertisers and will pass on the majority of their earnings to you.

Is there a charge for membership to Link4earn?
No, absolutely not. Link4earn is 100% free and there is no charge for joining.

Do I get rewarded for referring others?
Yes, referring others can make you a lot of money. You will earn up to 20% of the earnings of all the earnings of people whom you refer. Note that this does not impact their earnings - they will still earn the same amount as you would for completing the same offer. Since Link4earn is free, it is much easier to refer others to than a paid program would be.

Do I need a credit card?
No. A few of the offers involve signing up for a trial of something using a credit card, but most of the offers are completely free and you will never be asked for credit card details.

How do I get Paid?
You will get paid by paypal once your earnings have reached a minimum of $10. $10 is pretty easy to achieve and shouldn't take you long. You can increase the minimum payment if you prefer. Payment will be sent within 7 working days after payment request.

Do I need to refer people to earn money?
No, not at all. You can earn money by completing offers yourself. Referring people gives you the potential to earn even more..

How do I Join?
Just click here to join Link4earn and fill in the signup form. Within a few minutes you can be earning money.

New Posts

Readers Views

Followers